The Practice Enterprise for Entrepreneurship Education for Youth
Erasmus+ K2 Project “Innovative method to promoting entrepreneurship education to teenagers” (IMPEET).
The aim of the project is to create a simulation practice enterprise model for 12-15 years old secondary school pupils to develop their entrepreneurial skills, social relationships, behavior, to increase motivation to learn and adapting seven INSPIRE preventive strategies against children’s violence.
More about INSPIRE strategies:
- To familiarize secondary schools with the practice model of practice enterprise aimed at developing entrepreneurship skills for 12-15 aged pupils.
- To equip secondary schools with methodological-teaching material that would help to develop teenager’s entrepreneurial competences while studying and working in practice enterprise.
- To enhance the adaptation and transfer of innovative aspects of project by providing practical examples of recommendations, strategies and implementation.
Project Coordinator: “ Simulith” centre, Vilniaus kolegija/University of Applied Sciences, Lithuania.
Kauno r. Garliavos Jonučių progimnazija, Lithuania
Europen – Pen International EV, Germany
Friedrich Frobel Schule, Germany
Istituto Comprensivo Panfili Serafini-Lola Di Stefano Sulmona AQ, Italy
Istituto Don Calabria, Italy
- 12-15 aged pupils
- Teachers of secondary schools
- Other interested persons and organizations (school community, pupils’ parents, network of practice enterprises, etc.)
4 intellectual products (please follow the active link below):
- Practice Enterprise’s Competencies Framework
- Handbook for Practice Enterprise Trainer in Secondary Education
- Practice Kit for Student
- Final Practice Enterprise Model for Students aged 12-15
Please find all Intelectual Products in Lithuanian, German and Italian here: http://sl.viko.lt/impeet/
Project number: 2018-1-LT01-KA201-046977
Project lifetime: October 2018 – December 2020